We offer you a free 20 minute no obligation consultation that includes case evaluation and cost estimate.
Sam holds a Bachelor of Law and a Bachelor of Arts (Psychology) from the University of Wollongong and a Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice at the College of Law.
He is admitted to practice as a legal practitioner in the Supreme Court of NSW and the High Court of Australia.
Sam has extensive experience in Commercial and Corporate Law, Commercial and Civil Litigation and Dispute Resolution, Building and Construction matters and disputes, Family Law and Estate Planning.
Sam is dedicated to providing clients with excellent outcomes and aims to provide prompt, practical and effective advice to businesses and individuals. He possesses excellent analytical skills and the ability to translate complicated areas of the law into simple and understandable terms. Sam approaches client’s matters with care and understanding and strives to ensure the client receives a positive result.
- Acts for some of the world's best name brands throughout Australia in all major dispute resolution and litigation matters.
- Won a landmark building and construction case creating a legal precedent.
- Negotiated and drafted all supply agreements, product development agreements and marketing agreements, including intellectual property protection for some of the world's best known brands.
- Successfully acted for individuals through to multinationals in the Local, District and Supreme Court to recover debts including with the use of SOPA.
- Negotiated and drafted sponsorship, talent endorsement and advertising contracts in Australia and internationally.
- Negotiated and drafted major international supply and purchase agreements including supplier financed purchases involving company guarantees and other security mechanisms, including mortgages over real estate.
- Manages and advises on legal compliance for many large, including multinational corporations and drafted policies and contracts to comply with the privacy act and modern slavery act.
- Successfully acted in litigation in the Supreme Court to recover funds misappropriated in bitcoin and other internet transactions.
Call us to arrange a free 20 minute no obligation consultation that includes case evaluation and cost estimate.