We offer you a free 20 minute no obligation consultation that includes case evaluation and cost estimate.
Mark has a wide range of experience on major contracts, transactions and projects for corporate clients. Mark applies his expertise and experience with equal enthusiasm and diligence to individual, small and major clients.
Mark founded the firm in 2005 and is the Principal.
Mark holds a Bachelor of Laws Degree and Bachelor of Science Degree. Mark has also undertaken postgraduate studies and has obtained a Master of Business Administration Degree from the University of Sydney.
During Mark’s legal studies, he received two academic awards from The Sydney University Law Extension Committee for achieving first place in two subjects.
Mark is admitted as a legal practitioner in The Supreme Court of NSW and The High Court of Australia.
Mark is a highly experienced lawyer and has worked on a wide range of legal matters from international construction and infrastructure projects to small business and individual matters.
Mark practices in Commercial and Business Law and Building and Construction Law, providing advice on complex business transactions, business sales and purchases and civil litigation. He has extensive court experience and regularly appears in the local, district and supreme courts. He is a powerful and extremely effective advocate both in the courts and during complex negotiations and difficult dispute resolution matters out of court.
Mark has been nominated by the President of The Law Society for an Access to Justice Award.
- Advised and negotiated on behalf of Sydney Airport Corporation for the construction contracts and contracts for all impacted third party infrastructure providers such as Caltex and Sydney Water for the time and safety critical runway extensions. This was in the context of a highly sensitive operating airport environment and a project value of in excess of $150 million.
- Acted for Pacific National in the negotiation, drafting and management of all rail access contracts and rail infrastructure providers across Australia, such as Australian Railtrack Corporation.
- Acted for Essential Services Commission in Victoria to draft the access regime for Essential Services in Victoria including providing legal advice on all competition and regulatory matters.
- Advised Sydney Ports Corporation on the construction contracts for rail and other infrastructure for the extension of Port Botany and the new intermodal terminal at Enfield, Sydney. These projects had values in excess of $200 million.
- Acted as the in-house legal consultant to the Surat Basin Rail Joint Venture consisting of Xstrata Coal, ATEC Rail and Queensland Rail for the Queensland mine and rail project with a value of over $1 billion.
- Advised Barclay Mowlem (acquired by Laing O'Rourke) including negotiating and drafting all contracts to establish a joint venture with the Chinese and Provincial Governments for the construction of a rail line in China with a value over $1 billion.
- Drafted policies, procedures and contracts for the major international firm, Henkel. Currently provide all legal advice throughout Australia and New Zealand.
Call us to arrange a free 20 minute no obligation consultation that includes case evaluation and cost estimate.